Wild Ocean Society members are important partners in the Sea Turtle Restoration Project's work to protect sea turtles and the oceans. Through leadership gifts of $1,000 or more, they receive valuable benefits that help them connect actively to the oceans and to STRP's work.
Benefits of membership in the Wild Ocean Society:
• Sea Turtles by Dr. James Spotila: A beautiful coffee table book highlighting the beauty and natural history of these species, or a beautiful sea turtle print
• Complimentary tickets to lectures and other events
• Invitations to local events, hikes and activities
• Special recognition in our newsletter and annual report
• The satisfaction of being an activist partner in saving undersea wildlife and the oceans that offer us all beauty, mystery and nourishment.
Click here to make a donation on our secure server.
For more information on the Wild Ocean Society, please call us 415-663-8590.