Take Action on Mercury
- Reduce the demand for high mercury fish that are also pushing sea turtles toward extinction by not eating swordfish, tuna, tilefish, shark, and king mackerel or by reducing the amount that you eat those fish.
- Download our mercury fact sheet to educate yourself and others about the dangers of mercury in fish.
- Visit our mercury calculator at www.GotMercury.Org
to gauge your mercury levels from eating seafood. It's easy to use and
will help you protect yourself and your family by making healthier
low-mercury seafood choices.
- Download a poster to put up in your community that encourages others to visit www.GotMercury.Org to learn about mercury in their seafood to calculate their risks.
- Download our activist kit, which contains more things you can do to protect yourself from mercury while saving sea turtles from longline fishing.