Turtle Island Restoration Network (TIRN), an award-winning marine wildlife protection organization with offices in California, Texas and Hawai’i, seeks a part-time Office Manager to join our fast-paced, innovative environmental organization based in Marin County.
Through our Ocean Wildlife Program initiatives and Salmon Protection and Watershed Network, we are leading the grassroots fight against extinction locally, nationally and internationally. We take on the big problems of the world’s oceans — industrial fishing, climate change, and pollution — with a can-do attitude.
Learn more about our work.
Donation Processing/Donor Engagement
- Process donations and enter data into Salesforce and Engaging Networks databases
- Produce deposit/batch reports for bookkeeper
- Create and mail thank you letters to donors
- Serve as the point of first contact with donors – answering phones, emails and other donor engagement activities.
- Process mail, retrieving from the Olema Post Office once per week
- Administer organizational phone system, email system, Slack and server
- Help maintain state charity registrations (e.g. CO, FL, NY, NJ, WA)
- Order office supplies
- Coordinate utilities
- Troubleshoot office equipment
- Support Executive Director and management team as needed
- Participate in events as needed
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
This is a 0.5FTE, part-time position at TIRN’s office in Olema, CA. This position reports to the Managing Director
How to Apply:
Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format to Scott Artis (firstname.lastname@example.org). Use the subject line: “Office Manager – TIRN.”
TIRN is an equal-opportunity employer. Thanks for your interest. We look forward to meeting you!