Congratulations! You are bound for Cocos Island, Costa Rica, one the world’s premiere dive sites to view ocean wildlife. You are joining Turtle Island Restoration Network for an exclusive opportunity to participate hands-on in research on sea turtle and shark migration.
On this page, you will find the information that you need to prepare for the experience of a lifetime at Cocos Island. Please review this information carefully, and fill out the TIRN Dive Research Profile and TIRN Diver Liability Release. Please let us know if you have any questions. You can contact Stepph Sharpe at email@example.com or call at (415) 663-8590. We look forward to talking with you!
- Cocos Refund Policy – Please review.
- TIRN Dive Researcher Profile form – Please fill out this form for every participant in your party. (You may also print this document and return to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- TIRN Diver liability release form – Please also fill out this form and return to email@example.com.
- Trip Preparation Document – Please read this document — it has everything you need to know to plan a smooth trip for your arrival in Costa Rica, your transportation to Puntarenas, a general itinerary for your days aboard the Argo (your luxury yacht work ship for the expedition), your return to San José, and much more.
- Cocos Island Research Brief – This document gives you information about the scientific importance of this journey, as well as an idea of what to expect when interacting with the marine wildlife.