Join us at the March for Science
On Earth Day, April 22, 2017, Turtle Island Restoration Network will be marching to defend the Endangered Species Act, to stand up for oceans and climate science, and to resist the environmental-damaging policies of the Republican-led Congress and Trump administration.
We invite you to join us at a March for Science in a city near you.
Here’s how you can be a part of this important day:
Invite family and friends so you can march together.
2. Bring a personalized sign.
We’ve created this convenient sign templates that you can personalize:
Download and print this sign — and write why you are marching for science.
Need a little inspiration for what to put on your sign? Here are some suggestions:
- I march for baby sea turtles.
- I march for whales and dolphins.
- I march for resisting climate change.
- I march for spawning salmon.
- I march for science for the people.
3. Share your message on social media.
Post a photo, video, or text about why we need to defend science in making policy. Add the hashtag #MarchForScience, and tag us in your post (@SeaTurtles_org on Twitter, “Turtle Island Restoration Network” on Facebook).
See you on April 22!