Thank you for considering a gift of stocks or bonds to Turtle Island Restoration Network. Through gifts of stock, you can avoid paying capital gains taxes, receive a tax deduction for the entire value of the gift, and support critical ocean and watershed conservation programs, saving sea turtles, salmon and other marine species.
To transfer your stocks or bonds and receive properly acknowledgement of your gift:
- Please notify your broker that you are making a charitable gift of stock to Turtle Island Restoration Network.
- Provide your broker with the following Turtle Island Restoration Network account and delivery instructions:
- DTC Number: 0221
- Account Name: Turtle Island Restoration Network, Inc.
- Financial Institution: UBS Financial Services Inc.
- Account #: TF27509
- Turtle Island Restoration Network’s Federal ID#: 91-1818080
Stock donations are often received by our broker without the donor’s identity. Thus, it is important to let us know when you have made your donation so we can identify your gift and acknowledge it quickly. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-663-8590.